Monday, September 3, 2012

Where are you from??

I don't know what's more exciting - to see that you are enjoying my writing and I am getting so many views OR where you all are from!!.


 I'm so thankful to have friends! So many sweet friends and family here in the states as well as around the world!!  It blows my mind how we are able to stay in touch - it makes the world so small at times! 






This is so cool, get this...

So far my friends from far away are reading! I thought it would be fun to put some pictures:


Hawaii



Peru

Source: goo.gl via Jessica on Pinterest



Russia


Ireland

Source: goo.gl via Rowan on Pinterest



Romania



Germany (awe! Cute puppy - Hey! It's a GERMAN shepherd!)

Source: google.com via Lynne on Pinterest



I love it!

Where are YOU?  leave me a comment below and let me know !

 Thank you for reading this wacky girl's ramblings - it's so fun!

 God bless you :)

2 comments:

Cariann S. said...

Hey friend! Reading your blog from the paradise island of Oahu, HI.

Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks Cariann!!