Saturday, September 15, 2012

New Look

Just like turns on a country road full of fall color, my blog is changing.

I like changing and moving furniture around in my house.  Those who know me well, know  I love moving stuff around.

Couches, bookshelves... boulders.... it just brings a freshness (plus, between you and me, I am able to find the huge balls of dog fur and popsicle sticks under the couch).

So, it's only natural for me to go switching this design around.  I tried to keep the title in the same font.

The cool thing about this layout is that those of you viewing it on your phones, should be able to see it better and navigate through the posts better.

I've also made it so you DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER to leave a comment - so those of you having difficulty should find it easier now.

Sooo, now you have no excuses!

I want to hear from you - please, follow my posts and leave a note below!! :)

No comments: