Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Completed Hope!

Got in a good workout tonight.  I'm working on a fall painting, and I finished the painting called "Hope".   I continue to be connected to it.  It was all about hope...strength, and trust...loved it.   I brought it over to my client's (My friend, Raimee) house...and she loved it.

She's also a really close friend of mine.  Her sweet spirit and love for God radiates from her.  She is such a blessing to me and it was so sweet to see the look on her face as we gave her the painting.  

I am so touched by the support in my life from those I love.  Lord knows, I love to create, the process, the prayer...all of it is so cool.

Okay,  my laptop is about to die... it has like, 11% left so I'm gonna post some pics and peace out.










Our hope is in the Lord, not ourselves. This comes out of a prayer for life. It's on wrapped framed artist canvas. Painted in acrylic and sealed. Signed by the artist.

"We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain" -Heb 6:19

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, 
will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." -Phillippians 4:6-7

Musical artists that I listened to:

David Crowder Band
Jim Brickman
Fred Hammond
CeCe Winan
Hillsong United
Miles Davis
Ben Folds 

No comments: