Monday, September 10, 2012

Still ahead

I'm frustrated at myself today.

I need some conflict resolution for me, myself and I. They aren't getting along.

Right now, at this moment, I'm annoyed that I didn't leave my Bible by my bed - which is currently where I'm writing while the kids watch a show.

Okay, the positives are: I walked/jogged 2 miles this morning, spent time with my Love while our youngest slept like an angel (she NEVER naps), straightened up the house, stayed on program (Weight Watchers) and helped get homework done (although, I totally forgot how to round to the nearest hundred - QUICK! What is 6,323 rounded to the nearest hundred?)

...I just keep kicking myself for over-doing it on my painting. I love color! I love blending and dripping. It's so fun to watch them do a dance down the canvas. We have the sweetest friends and when I get to do a painting for them, I just can't let the canvas go - I want it to be perfect! I'm almost finished, I know it's close...

so when I saw this , it totally encouraged me.


LOVE THAT! It applies to so much right now! I hope it encourages you today!

















I wanted to share with you a song thats totally keeping me going these days "Waiting for Tomorrow by Mandisa - I love it!  The part in the song that inspires me is:

Can't spend my whole life wastin'
Everything I know I've been given
'Cause you've made me for so much more than
Sittin' on the side lines
I don't wanna look back and wonder
If good enough could've been better

Everyday's a day to start over
So, why am I waiting for tomorrow

Oh, I'm makin this my moment now
To grab the hand that's reachin down to save me You saved me
And I'm makin this my moment now
To grab the hand that's reachin down to save me You saved me




I'm so thankful that everyday is a day to start over!

No comments: