Friday, August 24, 2012

Brighter than the Sun

TGIF!!

Happy Friday!

What a beautiful morning! I love the smell of fall in the air! Such a great feeling to run down a hill!

i walked the farthest i've walked in such a long time. and i loved it! so invigorating. so uplifting! even when i got caught behind the trash truck it was cool cause i was listening to Steve Miller Band and had the cool breeze in my hair.  as i walk I love looking at the different houses, plants and animals.  I love saying hi to people I can't hear respond because my ipod is too loud but i like to think i can read lips.  Seriously, I'm so loving this.

I'm pretty sure, I'm high!

 Like, I think this is what my friends and work-out junkies call a "runners high".

Bryan reminded me that not too long ago I wondered how people did this...trying to exercise and stay healthy with a house-full of chaos.  It's not as chaotic now, its simpler and more focused on the stuff that matters.

Time in the word.
our family.
exercise.

I realize that I need things in my life, and that's not selfish, it's how I'm created.  Created to seek God first and please Him only.

Colbie Calliat's song brighter than the sun was playing in my ear buds on the way home and I totally was praising God, HE is brighter than the sun and so dang beautiful!



Have a listen and have great Friday!

2 comments:

Toth family said...

You are bright like the sun Mel. This is a great Blog...so uplifting!

Unknown said...

thank you Emily! I'm so thankful it's blessing you! Much love & prayers to you and your family!!