Friday, September 6, 2013

Happy September!

New exciting things are happening!

- our kids are back in school.  All three this year! 4th, 2nd and Kindergarten.  I won't lie, I cried when I got home to the quiet house with my husband.  It took me a couple days to adjust but it's been good to have some creative time back! The kids love school and I'm loving my quiet time of prayer, coffee and painting.

- My website www.melanie-parker.com  is finally up!  Go check it out and share it!

-I am currently working on a commission.  You can see below that  I'm still in process with it:)

-  Prints of my work are now available on a site called Fine Art America.  You can go to the site and order any size prints, cards, canvas prints and more .  It's really easy and it ships right to you!  

Now, as far as the www.melanie-Parker.com site goes, it's a work in progress.  (Just like my art and everything else in life!).  There's a lot more that i want to do with it, but its better than it was- thanks to my brother in law, Shawn :). 

I've added my past work, there's a link to my blog and etsy page.  There will be posts on upcoming shows and workshops.

  I hope that creating this site gives you a better way to see my work and show your friends:). Thanks!








No comments: