Monday, September 30, 2013

Falling inspirations



Just like the leaves on the trees, this last month has been full of beautiful changes - 

Here's some thoughts that have popped in my head as I'm on this artistic journey...

- Let go of negativity and step back from anything that causes me to doubt God or myself.
- I'm clearing out the mental clutter that gets in the way of creativity. 
- No more pleasing people, I'm sick of trying to make everyone happy. 
- As in layering my painting, I'm taking one step at a time not getting overwhelmed at all the different stuff in front of me. I'm just doing one thing until it's done and then I will move on.
- I am NOT focusing  on my weaknesses.  I used to think that if I saw my flaws, I wouldn't be surprised when someone else pointed it out.   


Life is too short and moving way to fast to focus on negative things of life.  This journey is a blessing and a gift!  

If you would like to see my latest commissions click here.  

Check out my updated website here!

No comments: