Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring has sprung!

Happy Spring!

Our baby girl turned five on the first day of Spring!  We can't believe how time is flying! She is such a tenacious little girl full of spunk, compassion and a heart to serve!  She is so excited to start school in August!




I'm good with it, seriously...I made a comitment to the Lord that I WILL rejoice with my children on the milestones in their lives.  I will thank God that He has allowed me to be their mommy another year in their life.  So, we invited our girl's closest friends for a "Fairy Tea Birthday Party".  Oh My!  The sweetest little fairies came all dressed up and ready to celebrate!




I LOVE this time of year.  Fresh rain and wet dirt smell so good!  God's mercies are new every morning and I especially see it when new life is sprouting and giving us hope!  I'm so grateful for my life and God's provision.  Right now, I'm watching a hummingbird dance around a salvia bush in my backyard.   So cool :)

God loves us so much.  I pray you know that, if not, message me on how I can pray for you.

 Stuff that's happening:

  •  I've been working outside the home.  A friend of mine asked if I needed some extra money - Um, yes?! She asked if I could take on some projects around her house organizing, so God totally provided....not by sitting around waiting, but stepping it up and being ready.  God provides in different ways that we may not see if we're not seeking His word and praying.  Also, I'll be working at "The Gap" part time.  
  •   I'm current working on two paintings for my wonderful clients :)  
  •   We continue to pray for a venue to show my paintings. (would love your prayers and input!)
Thank you for stopping by!




No comments: